Hi there. I’m Sara Lleverino. I’m a mother of four youngins, two girls and two boys, and wife to fix-it-Felix. Yes, his name is Felix, and yes, he’s very handy. Here are some things about me:
- My mantra is, “Always be kind.” I figure everyone needs it. Most especially if they aren’t being kind.
- I love God, but I respect all people’s beliefs.
- I love, love, love my family, even though my kids drive me crazy sometimes.
- I love Coca-Cola, probably a little too much.
- I love a good dad joke (my dad is the king of dad jokes)
- There are several foods I dislike, but strawberries are at the top of my list. Hey, don’t judge me 😉
- I love camping but hate sleeping on the ground. If I at least have a cot, I’m good to go. I’m not afraid of a little nature on me.
- I’m pretty chill. I tend not to panic.
- I love to get dressed up and go out, but I’m also a homebody.
- I love to be creative. I can bake, cook, sew, and craft, but not expertly at any of them.
- I’m always looking at everything wondering if it’s a potential place to shoot (with cameras, not guns).
I find a lot of photographers talk about how they’re in love with love. While I do find great joy in love, I find adding kindness and respect go a long way toward a lasting relationship. It’s those small moments when your person is holding your hand and helping you into the car that I love to see. It’s the joking and flirting and laughing that I want to capture for you. I don’t just want to show you together. I want you to look back at your photos and feel how in love you were and how you had a little fun along the way, too.